Card folio for Craft Box UK

Hello and happy Sunday.
I'm sharing another project as a design team member for Craft Box UK.
This time I've created a card folio using the Come Home collection by Anna Hersom.
This beautiful collection features gorgeous colours of teal and mint green.



The inspiration for this card folio is from Kathy Clement.
 She has several tutorials available on her YouTube channel.


On the front of my folio I've added lots of fussy cut pieces from the 12x12 Come Home paper pad.
I layered the pieces with different dimensions to create more depth.





When you open the folio here are three pockets and a flap.




In the flap pocket I've added two little tags.




When you open the flap there's a tuck spot with a bookmark.





In the lower pocket I've made an envelope.
You can put all kinds of things in it, like chocolate or a letter but I filled it with tea bags.




In the upper pocket there is a card with two doors you can open.
Behind the doors there is space to write a lovely sentiment.









This card folio makes such a lovely little present to give to someone.
You can add a gift card, a card, small presents and so on.

You can find the Come Home collection in the Craft Box UK webshop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day and I hope you'll visit again.

Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments