Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the month August

Hi and welcome to my blog.
 I'm so excited to share with you my first project with the August set from 

Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace did it again, she designed another awesome
 pop up 3D vignette die set. This time it's a telephone.
With this 16 piece die set I've created this lace telephone.



Here are all the different pieces in this set.




On the Spellbinders blog as well as the Amazing Paper Grace blog there is video 
tutorial on how to assemble the telephone.

I cut my pieces from the Stamperia papers "Old Lace".




I embellished the front and also the two cards inside with small pieces of lace, little 
lace flowers, some lace trims and sparkly gems.






I also made two sentiments in word and printed them on the old lace patterned papers.




There is room for 4 different cards. You can put text on them but also photo's. 
Due to the 3D vignette pieces this card can be folded and placed in a regular envelope!
The recipient just has to unfold and admire this gorgeous layered project.





More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and

All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:




Thanks for stopping by. 
I will be back later this month with another different style telephone.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments