Flower card for Craft Box UK

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Anna Hersom, owner of Craft Box UK, has designed a beautiful collection called "Everyday".
This collection includes paperpads, stickers, flowers, journaling cards and ephemera pieces in 
the most gorgeous colors of mauve and peach.

With the papers from this collection I've created this card.


 .
This card has many layers and to create more dimension I added sewing and also
foam between the different layers.




The 12 x 12 paperpad has a fussy cut sheet and I used some of these elements
to layer my card.

The flowers are from the Alice in Wonderland Collection.
They match really well with the papers




The sentiment is made in Word and printed on a piece of the scrappaper.
Finally I've added curly moss, a bow and little beads and sparkly bits.




You can find the entire Everyday collection here.
Link to the Craft Box UK shop:


Thank you so much for visiting!
Take care.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments