Steampunk matchbox for Craft Box UK

 Hi! Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm here today sharing a steampunk project made with the 

Steampunk collection by Craft Box UK.




I started by making the matchbox. Using https://www.templatemaker.nl/en/ 
I created a matchbox template which measured 4,5 x 3,5 x 1,5 inches.
I cut out the templates, tray and sleeve, in kraft colored cardstock 
and assembled them.


Then I covered all sides using the pattern papers from the Craft Box UK Steampunk collection.
I distressed all edges with vintage photo distress ink.


I decorated the outside and inside of the matchbox with cut outs from the paperpad, ephemera pieces, gears, vintage buttons, copper wire and steampunk charms.



Finally I've added bronze colored art wax on some of the elements and 
on the edges.


Steampunk is not really my cup of tea but I do like the way this 

altered matchbook turned out. Especially the goggles on the side of the box look great.


For more Craft Box UK products please follow the link below:

https://www.craftbox.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Henriëtte.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

For something that's not quit your thing, like you said. It's totally gorgeous! I love it!

X
Diana