Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace October die set - 3D pop up vignette camera

 Hello everyone. 

I'm back with another project using the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace October die set, 

the 3D pop up vignette camera.

This time I created the full 3d camera, which can be laid flat to put in an envelope.




I used black cardstock and silver metallic cardstock. I thought the silver was a bit to shiny so I coated the paper with vintage distress collage medium from Ranger before I cut out the different pieces.

The brown strap is made from kraft colored heavy cardstock which was treated 
with ink refresher to give it a faux leather look.




On the lens I wrote with white gel pen Spellbinders APG Oct. 2020.




On the four panels I glued vintage photo's from Craft O Clock - Vintage photoset I.





I really like how this camera turned out. It looks quite real.

Join the Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month Club and
 receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. 
Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.

More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders blog and on the Amazing Paper Grace blog.

There's also a  step-by-step video tutorial available on how to assemble the 3D camera.

Thanks for visiting!
I will be sharing another camera soon, with a different look.

Hugs, Henriëtte.


No comments