Spellbinder large die of the month March 2021 - Spring together with lever pull

 Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Today I'm sharing my take on the Spellbinder large die of the month March. 

This release has no less than 24 cutting dies and it includes a lever pull to add motion to your cards.

How awesome is that!?


You can make 3 different animals with the set, a bunny, a sheep or a chicklet.

This die set is perfect for you spring or Easter cards, the possibilities are endless.


 I made an Easter card with the cute chicklet.




When you pull the lever the little chick moves from side to side.








The paper I used is digital. I bought it at The DigiRainbow on Etsy.
The sentiment I made in Word and printed it on cardstock.





For more inspiration on how to use this months die set please visit the Spellbinders Blog.




If you want to become a member of the Spellbinders Clubs please click this link:


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.








No comments