Guest Designer for Craft O' Clock

 Hi and happy Sunday.

I'm very excited to finally reveal that I was selected to be a guest designer for Craft O' Clock.



Craft O' Clock is a Polish brand with the most beautiful collections. 

I could choose 3 collections and had to make 2 projects.

The first one is this baby keepsake box or mother's treasure box.




I made one before, you can find it here.

There's a link to a simple tutorial on how to make this kind of box in that blog post.

For this baby keepsake box I used the Craft O'Clock Sleep & Dream collection.





I also added lace trims, sari silk and a guipure from Allmacraft.
Inside are three little boxes for keeping little treasures or memories.






The Sleep and Dream collection is so adorable and perfect for any baby projects.








You can find Craft O'Clock for instance on FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/sklepcraftoclock

Thanks for visiting.

There will be another project soon using a different Craft O'Clock collection.


Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments