Jellyfish

I like jellyfish. Not getting stung by one while swimming in the sea but I like to watch them just floating around in a zoo aquarium. They have something serene, calming, ancient (do I make sense?) and they look so cute.


I adore jellyfish!:


I've made a card with a lot of jellyfish on it. I used this colorscheme from MFT color challenge.




I've made the background in Photoshop using the colors from the challenge and added the jellyfish (Bugaboo stamp) in different sizes and angles. Then I added the sentiment on a strip of the same color paper.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:



Have a lovely weekend! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs, Henriëtte.




2 comments

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so adorable and super fun! Great take on the sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a super fun card! I love the shaded background! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!