Valentine notecards

When I saw these cute notecards at Jennifer Mcquire I just had to make me some.
She made random quotes of kindness (such a great idea). The notecards I made all have a Valentine theme.
You can place the notecard in your partner's lunchbox or coat. Or send one to a secret admirer.


I made 6 notecards (one card was on different color white cardstock, I didn't see that last night but I noticed it
the next morning when I was taking the pictures).
I don't have that bubble die Jennifer used so I cut my notes by hand.
I glued little felt hearts on the cards and used different kinds of sentiment stamps.



Entering this notecard in the just add ink challenge.






I hope you also find this a great idea for valentine notecards.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs, Henriette.




5 comments

Hannelie said...

So sweet Henriette! CAS op sy beste!

KimB said...

Henriette the bright happy colours would fill anyones heart with kindness. I love the soft fuzzy texture you brought in by using the felt too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Tina said...

They are so sweet! The texture of the felt is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet little collection of cards. And I'm sure they will be much appreciated too. Chantell JAI

ColourmehappyDi said...

Sweet little set of cards, Henriette. The felt adds a lovely soft contrast to the clean look of the card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
Di