Pretty Cute Stamps - fishes

Today I'm sharing a circle card I've created with these stamp sets from pretty cute stamps.


        Seahorse Digital Stamps              Hugs and Fishes Digital Stamps

                                          Be a Mermaid Digital Stamps



I made the background using water color paints. Then I printed the fishes, seahorse and starfish in greyscale on cardstock and colored them using my spectrum noir markers.
I think you can see that I used "Nemo" as an inspiration for the clownfish.


If you also would like to use cute sea creatures on your creations please visit the Pretty cute stamp store for more cute digital stamps.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.





1 comment

Anonymous said...

Henriëtte, this is really, really cute! Your card really made me smile - the bright colours, the fabolous stamps, the little scene you created - it's so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life and good luck :)

Jessa