So Suzy Stamp of the Month July Release

It's the 10th of the month which means the reveal of the So Suzy stamp of the month July.

For the So Suzy Stamp of the Month Club, you'll get a stamp in the mail that is "coastal themed" (beach, nautical). The program includes a great mixture of sentiments and images. You can sign up for three months to try it out or sign up for the whole year - regardless of where you are in the world! At the end of the year, you''ll have a great collection of coordinating stamps.

This month all the subscribers will receive a great compass stamp which can be used in so many different ways.




When I was thinking about a way to use this compass I remembered a wonderful movie I did see a few times called "The Golden Compass". A great fantasy/action movie. I loved it. Too bad there wasn't another sequel.






This movie inspired me to make my card with a golden compass. I wanted to make a gold and blue themed card.



Supplies:

Copper cardstock for the cardbase
Blue and gold metallic cardstock
Digital paper from Silvercrystalscouk on Etsy
Versamark
Wow Golden embossingpowder
Distress ink
Star punch (Dutch store HEMA)



First I made the compass using versamark ink and Wow gold embossing powder and a round die to cut out the circle.


I used distress ink to give the paper more ancient look.


I cut out a circle from gold metallic paper and one from copper paper and place all layer on each other.


The background panel of the card is digital paper (I altered the colors abit in Photoshop).
Behind this piece I glued blue metallic cardstock.


I also used a scrap piece of gold metallic paper to punch out little golden stars. The sentiment I typed in Word and printed it on a piece of yellow cardstock and distressed the edges.



It's a very shiny card I hope you can see this on this little movie I made.





You can find much more examples with this great July stamp on the So Suzy Blog and on the two Facebook groups: So Suzy Stamps flaunt it FB group and So Suzy stamp of the month

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.




No comments