Pretty Cute Stamps July release Sneak Peek

Today is the first Sneak Peek day of the Pretty Cute Stamps July Release.




This release has 11 beach and nautical themed digital stamps and the are adorable!
I have made a card using the lighthouse stamp (and sentiment).


The background is made by using a cloud shaped template and sponging blue distress inks.


I cut out an ached shape by using a die from My favorite things and I used two of those dies to cut out the white frame. The lighthouse is colored digital in photoshop and I found matching paper to place on the sides of the card.

For more sneak peeks please visit the pretty cute stamps blog.
There will be a release blog hop on July 13th. I hope you will hop along.

Hugs, Henriette.

2 comments

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!

Angelina said...

Beautiful! Love the lighthouse and the sky!!!