Warm Wishes

Hi, Happy Sunday.

I do love the cute little rabbit on this Christmas Card. It's a stamp from Memory box and he's adorable.
I've colored the stamp with my spectrum noir markers.



The papers I've used on this card are from a local Dutch store (action) and the dies used are from My Favorite Things.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

outside the box: sequins
Simon says stamp: anything goes
fab n funky: christmas

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Henriette.



4 comments

Buffy said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Buffy x

Scrapmate said...

What a sweet little card.

mixamatoasties said...

Super cute. Love those papers.

Thanks for sharing at Fab N Funky.

Susan

jenn shurkus said...

this is a super card!! from the image, to the bow to the papers :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!