So Suzy Stamps Swirly hearts

A few DT members of the So Suzy Stamps design team is featuring the same stamp today on their blogs.


The stamp that is featured today is this stunning Swirly hearts stamp.
Swirly Hearts
A great stamp for Valentine's day cards or wedding/anniversary cards.
Here is my creation, I used the distress ink resist technique and another So Suzy stamp: kisses.


It looks like I've used white embossing powder but actually it's clear embossing powder. The white of the paper is shining through.


After I heat set the powder I used several colors of pink/red ink and blended them with a round blending tool.


I've also added some waterdrops and ranger white linen ink spray.
After I die cut the panel I glued it on a dark grey top fold card.


For more examples on how to use this great stamp please visit the following blogs.


Hugs, Henriette.