Flower card with Little Birdie flowers

Hi, my DT term at Itsy Bitsy ended last month and to my surprise I received a box full of Little Birdie goodies from Rashmi and Harish as a thank you gift. That was such a wonderful and sweet token of appreciation!

The card I want to show today is made with goodies from that box but also some things I already had from my time as a designer for Itsy Bitsy.


The paper on this card is from the watercolor floral ballet paperpack .
The burlap piece is also from a paper set called "Classy Chic", this is a set with 6 pieces of white burlap sheets.

All the flowers are from little birdie and the leaves are thin cut dies from the Itsy Bitsy Store.
The thank you stamp is from the love sentiments clear stamp set. For the oval shapes I used the cross stitched oval die set.


I hope you like my card with the Little Birdie products. I recommend you to take a look at the itsy bitsy online shop for some amazing flowers and scrapbooking papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments