Lace

Hi, today I've made this shabby chic project. It's not a card, more a decoration.


I started with a piece of heavy cardboard and coated this with white gesso.
After this dried I glued on layers of beautiful lace, cheesecloth and added a fabric little square.
I made the square from cardboard, plush stuffing and fabric.


On top of the square I glued a chipboard and a beautiful lace flower from Allmacraft.
I also added skeleton leaves, gypsophilia, clear drops and microbeads.


The colors are white, pink and gold. I've added touches of gold paint on the chipboard pieces and on the edge of the leaves.


I love the romantic feel of this project.


I'm entering my project in this challenge:

http://scrapslet.blogspot.nl/2018/03/blog-post_15.html

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments