Guest Designer at Saratov Scrap

Hi, today I'm sharing a card I've made for this months challenge at saratov scrap Russia.
I was in the top 3 at a previous saratov scrap challenge  and was invited to be a guest designer.

Here is the card I've made for this months challenge at Saratov Scrap.


The inspiration for the challenge is a moodboard.

 Zo mooi bij dag

I was inspired by the rosette, the colors and the bird.


It was the first time I made a rosette, it was easy to do and it makes a wonderful accent on the card. The paper I used is from Mintay Birdsong. And of course I made all the flowers on the card myself using foamiran.



If you would like to join in the challenge please click on the link. Don't let the Russian language scare you, I don't speak a word Russian and luckily there is Google translate.

http://saratovscrap.blogspot.nl/2018/05/30.html



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments