Needles and pins - a shabby chic sewing box

Hi and happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing this shabby chic sewing box.


I used a small pringles can and decorated it with papers from Fabika Decoru. Furthermore I used lots of lace and crochets pieces from one of my favorite webstores Allmacraft.


There's also a iron pair of scissors, a little spool and fabric flowers on the front of the box.




On the lid I made a pincushion, the fabric is also from Allmacraft and it matches the circle pieces on the front. I also made the stickpins.


I will use this box to store in my yarn bobbins, needles and other sewing items.


I'm entering this sewing box in these challenges:

https://shabby-chic-ru.blogspot.com/2018/09/blog-post_26.html


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Hugs, Henriëtte.


9 comments

Марина Желтоноженко said...

Wonderful and gentle work!!!! Mouth-watering inspiration!!! Thank you for creating the Secret of inspiration!!!

Марина Желтоноженко said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Анастасия Золотарева said...

Gorgeous sewing box! Thank you for participating in the task from the blog "Shabby Chic" ♥

Настя StacyLilac said...

So pretty and charming! Thank you from the Shabby Chic's blog.

Ирина Шевченко said...

It*s so beautiful!!! Thank you from The Secret of Inspiration!

NatalyaShuk said...

Thank you from the Shabby Chic's blog.

Галина said...

Генриетт! Очень красивая коробочка! Спасибо за участие в задании от блога "Shabby Chic"

Анджелия said...

amazing work! thanks from our blog Shabby Chic "

Дарья Шестакова said...

What a cozy and beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joing us! With love "The Secret of Inspitaion"