Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the Month April - Vintage typewriter

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog.
 I'm presenting my inspiration card made with this month's die set from 
Becca Feeken designed a very special die cut and here's the card I've made with it.






Isn't it amazing?!!
This typewriter die set has no less than 14 elements. 
And once put together it is a 3 dimensional type writer which can
 lay flat so it fits in an envelope.






I started with the base of the card. A top fold square card from kraft cardstock.
I glued on Tim Holtz papers, which are the perfect background for my vintage typewriter.


After I cut out all the elements using black, grey, brown and silver cardstock
 I assembled the typewriter. It is a bit of a job but the die set comes with a very clear instruction.
I wanted my type writer to have a vintage look so 
I aged the metal parts using Ranger inks and vintage distress collage medium.



I really love how it turned out and the best part is the dimension of the type writer 
as you can see here:





This is also a  great die for your masculine cards and projects!

Join the Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month Club and
 receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. 
Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.


More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders blog and on the Amazing Paper Grace blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Henriëtte.


2 comments

Carol Davis said...

You did this die amazingly! You have the antique look like I remember in my secretarial days. Enjoyed this very much!

Sibylleherbe said...

This card and its typewriter are amazing.