Lapbook "field notes"

Hi, today I'm sharing a project I've been working on for the last couple of weeks.
I followed the tutorials by Nik the Booksmith on YouTube on how to make a lapbook. 
Her tutorials are 12 video's, so not a small project. You can find the first one here.

I made my lapbook using Tim Holtz papers, ephemera and lots of other 
items from the new field notes release.
I've taken a lot of pictures and also taped a flip through video which you can watch on my YT channel. It is for sale in my ETSY shop (links below all the photo's).

Enjoy.





















Here's the link to the flip through video:


and this lapbook/journal is for sale in my ETSY shop: (RESERVED)


Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Henriëtte.






4 comments

Nancy Wethington said...

Love, love, love every single inch of this book.

Zhnatali said...

Love it, thanks for posting it!

Unknown said...

Just saw this on Pinterest. Absolutely beautiful!

My side of the fence said...

This is amazing <3<3<3