Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the month May

Hi and welcome to my blog.
 I'm so excited to share with you my first project with the May die set from 


For this project I've created a feminine card decorated with lace and flowers.



The May die set has 9 templates.




I started by cutting a cream colored 6 x 6" base card. 
Then I die cut the fleur de lis outline from the creme colored cardstock and again from light pink  cardstock with the four corner pieces in it.

I cut a 4x4* creme cardstock square and die cut the outline square from dark pink cardstock.
For the inner square I used the light pink cardstock again.



I decorated my card with a crochet circle (from Allmacraft), a cabochon, two resin roses, pearls, 
gems and a lace bow.

This die set is really lovely and detailed. You can make beautiful cards with it
 but also boxes as I will show you in my blog post next week.



More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and

All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.


No comments