Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the Month - Retro type writer

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing another card I've made with this month's die from the Spellbinders APG die of the month club.
The previous project was a vintage typewriter card, today's card 
is also retro but more the 50's/60's style.





Becca Feeken's amazing die set, the pop up 3D vignette typewriter has 14 elements. 
You can watch a video by Becca on how to assemble all the pieces here.




My typewriter is mint with white, silver and pink.
I placed the 3D typewriter on black and white checkered paper.



This time I did not used the sentiments that came with the set but I made 
the three sentiments in word using a retro font and printed them out on pink cardstock.

I do like the mint colored typewriter.






More inspiration:

All Spellbinders club kits at:
Spellbinders



Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Henriëtte.


No comments