Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the Month May - gift box

Hello. today I'm sharing another project with the Spellbinders APG die of the Month May.
This time around I didn't make a card as I shared with you in my blog post last week, but I used the dies to make a beautiful gift box.



The box itself is a Goat box pre-cut explosion box.
It was the perfect fit for the dies, I only made it a little shorter.

I die cut all the pieces from light blue cardstock and glued them on the box.



I've decorated the lid with lace, a crochet flower and leaves, a handmade fluffy flower and 
a lace bow with a little charm.




The four sides of the box are also decorated with a small applique and a glittery blue gem.




It turned out a lovely gift box. I hope you like it.

More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and

All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here




Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments