Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the month June

Hi and welcome to my blog. 
The Spellbinders APG June die set is called "Snip it Grid and calendar creator".
 This set has 41 die templates and it includes a grid, 35 letters, 18 numbers, a banner, two word dies and flower dies. This set is perfect for your handmade Save the Date cards.

I've created two cards with this set and today I'm sharing the first project a
 "save the date easel card".




The small flowers are from another Amazing Paper Grace 




I used rose gold hot foiling on some of the elements like the save the date, 
the hearts and a few of the flowers.
The rose gold shimmer gives the card a pretty look.



I went for a beautiful wedding color scheme with blush pink, tan and rose gold.
I didn't have the exact colored cardstock I needed but I made them my self using photoshop.
I browsed the internet for the colors I wanted to use.





After I selected the color combination I liked, I uploaded the picture in PS
 and with the eyedropper tool and the paint bucket tool I created the colored cardstock.
If you know a bit about Photoshop this is an easy way to make any colored cardstock you want.

I just love this color combination.





It is a bit of a work to glue on all the numbers and letters but the result is 
a beautiful handmade card.
I can imagine that making such a card for everyone is a bit much but 
you can make a few for the special persons in your life.





More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and

All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

3 comments

TLady said...

NO ONE would forget the date with a card like this!!! LOVE all of the gold elements you've added to this & your color scheme is SO SOPHISTICATED! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!! OH, HOW I WISH there was "card making" back when I got married! LOL ;)<3

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful card, love that pop of the heart on the special day

Jean said...

Such a gorgeous card!