Oriental card with Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace July die set

Hello and happy Sunday.
I've made another card with this months die set called "Fanfare" from the
Spellbinders Amazing paper grace die of the month club.

The idea is from Becca Feeken, I saw it on her inspiration blog. 
The fan motive die can also be used to make a flower.
I thought that was a great idea.




The scrapbook paper set I used is Oriental garden from Stamperia.
It is absolutely stunning!
Using the smal fan die from the July set I cut out 6 pieces and glue them together
 in the shape of a flower.




The little black flowers are also made with a die from the APG July set.




With some black chord I made a Chinese knot following a step by step tutorial from a book I 
have about different Chinese knots. This one is called the coin knot.
I thought it is a great addition to this oriental card.




Beside the little black flowers I added gold sequins as a contrast.
On the inside of the card I used the big frame die to create some writing space
 on the black paper.







Join the Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month Club and
 receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. 
Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.


More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders blog and on the Amazing Paper Grace blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Henriëtte.




No comments