Coin Envelope accordion booklet for Craft Box UK

 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog.

Today I'm sharing a project I've made using the Autumn Coffee collection by Craft Box UK.



I've made this kind of tag holder/booklet before.

It's fun and easy to make. You can use it as a ATC holder, a tag holder, for snail mailing

or as a present with a giftcard inside. 

There's a tutorial on YouTube by Christina Betts, you can watch it here.



I used 5 coin envelopes. I did not have more envelopes of the same size 
otherwise I would have glued on more.
For the booklet I used thick cardboard which I decorated with the Autumn Coffee papers.
.

Inside are 5 tags made with the Autumn Coffee papers and ephemera, 
a small card and some tickets.


I hope I have inspired you with this project. 
The papers and ephemera I used are available at https://www.craftbox.co.uk


Until next time!

Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments