Spellbinder Amazing Paper Grace die of the month November

 Hello, it's the first week of a new month and I'm here with the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace November die set.

This month the set is Christmas related and it has no less then 21 cutting dies!

It's a 3D pop up vignette poinsettia sleigh.

Here's my make:


I choose a gold and light blue color combo for my 3D sleigh.
I think blue and gold work fabulously together.




The flowers are made from white foamiran.
I made 12 flowers in total but there a 3 different kinds.
Four are just plain white and four are light blue
 (I coloured the white foamiran with a baby wipe and blue chalks).
The other four have an imprint of the veins. You can achieve this by coloring the veins on the die before cutting the foam. You can use inks or soft pastels to color the die.
For the evergreen I used olive colored foamiran.




I really love this 3D sleigh. 
It makes a wonderful Christmas decor piece.




More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and

All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:




Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments