Shaker cards for Craft Box UK

 Hello friends, I'm back to share two shakers cards I made with the "My Grandma's home" 

papers and ephemera by Craft Box UK.




I followed a tutorial on how to make this kind of shaker on Angela Kerr's YouTube channel.

These shaker cards are made with the lovely papers from Craft Box UK called 
"My Grandma's home".
This paperpad is still available but only in seconds.
 Please read the description on the Craft Box UK website. 

I believe I also worked with a seconds paper pad because the colors are somewhat washed and 
paler then the original, but I don't mind that a bit. 
I love the paler look of the paper in contrast to the shaker parts.




For the shaker bits I used sequins, beads and micro beads from my own stash.




Well that's it for today, thanks for stopping by and until soon.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments