Flower card for Craft Box UK

 Hello crafty friends, so nice of you to visit my blog!

Today I'm sharing a card made with the beautiful "Come Home"collection by Anna Hersom.

This collection consists of paper pads, ephemera and stickers designed by Craft Box UK owner Anna Hersom and it's only available at Craft Box UK

I love the gorgeous colors of teal and mint green. 

Here's my card.




I made a slim line card this time.
It measures 10,5 x 21,5 cm (4 x 8,5 inches).




I've added lace, a paper doily, fussy cut elements, resin flowers and 
handmade foamiran flowers and leaves.




The blue foamiran flowers are made using white foamiran which I colored with 
oil pastels until it matched the papers. 
I used flowers dies from Crealies.
I also made white foamiran flowers, tiny blue flowers and green leaves.




The sentiment is made in word with a beautiful font.




More inspiration can be found in the Facebook groups Craft Boxers and 
Crafting with Anna Hersom. You're are welcome to join these groups.




The "Come home"collection can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs, Henriëtte.


No comments