Junk journal envelopes for Craft Box UK

 Hi thanks for stopping by.

Today I'm here with my last project as a design team member for Craft Box UK.

I've been a member of the Craft Box UK design team since April 2020 and it was

 a great team to be in.


For this projects I've decided to use up some of my scrap pieces of paper and 

made these 3 pocket envelopes for future junk journals.



The paper and ephemera I used are from the Steampunk collection by Craft Box UK.




This envelope has a pocket on the front for putting in tags, journal cards or in my case, stickers.





I sewed the paper pieces together to create the pocket envelopes.




On this envelope I did some paper collaging and added a steampunk bug cut out.




These envelopes can also be used for snailmailing.



I would like to thank Anna and Claire from Craft Box UK for the opportunity and 

the awesome Craft Box UK  products.

It's been a different kind of year with the Corona virus going on in the world but I 

loved being part of the Craft Box UK team.

I wish you the best for 2021!


Hugs, Henriëtte



No comments