Spellbinders large die of the month January 2021

 Hi and welcome to my blog.

First I would like to wish you a Happy New Year. 

May 2021 bring you lots of  happiness, love, good health and laughter!!!


Today I'm sharing my first project with the Spellbinders large die of the month.

Last year I was a designer for Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace monthly die set, but this year I'm sharing my inspiration with the large and small die sets.


Today this month's large die set; a slimeline die called "kaleidoscope hearts"

This set has 10 cutting dies and is perfect for your Valentines cards but also 

for wedding/engagement cards.



I made my own cardstock by using this color scheme.

With photoshop I've created the colored cardstock I wanted to use in my card.




I die cut all the pieces, the larger panel is die cut twice, once in light pink the other in a darker 
pink to offset the pieces for a more whimsical look.



Just look at those adorable little flowers and leaves! They are super cute.




I made the sentiment in Word and printed it on pink cardstock.




If you've fallen in love with this die set as I did then please visit the 

All other Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here.

I hope you'll visit me on the 7th when I'm sharing my make using the 
Spellbinders small die set.

Thanks!
Hugs, Henriëtte.


No comments