Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the month December "Rose Garden Promise"

Hello and welcome back. 

Today I'm sharing my first card made with the 

Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die of the month December

This month's die set is called "Rose Garden Promise" and it consists of 4 detailed cutting dies.

You can create beautiful inlaid cards with it.

Here's my inspiration.





For this card I used this color palette I found on internet.




I imported this image in Photoshop and with the eyedropper tool I selected the color I wanted.
Then with the bucket tool I filled in a blank  A4 canvas.
I saved the file on my computer so I can print it out.
I do this with all the colors I want to use.
The prints are somewhat different, this depends on the type of printer you use.




You die cut all pieces from the different colored cardstock and fill in the roses and leaves.
It's kind of a mosaic. So much fun to do!

The sentiment is a freebie I found on internet and exported into Photoshop
 on the dusty blue colored A4.




I love the vibrant colors of this card, I hope you like it to.

More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and


All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:




Thanks for stopping by!
More inspiration with this die set next week.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments