Spellbinders small die of the month January 2021

 Hello everyone!

As of January 2021 I'm part of the Spellbinders large and small die of the month 

design team and here's my first card with the January small die set called "Love card creator".




I love this die set, it is very intricate and pretty.

This lovely card creator has 4 cutting dies and you can create beautiful love cards
 with it for many occasions.




 I used this color scheme with the pretty dusty blue and pink to create my card.







I die cut the heart shape in the center two times, one in light pink and one in darker pink.
If you glue the pieces slightly offset, you'll get a great effect.

I've added little white pearls on the flowers in the centre panel and blue pearls in the 4 corners.
The sentiment is made in word and then printed on the dusty pink paper.





You can find the small die of the month club here.

For more inspiration please visit the Spellbinders blog.

You can find all  Spellbinders Clubs here



Thank you for stopping by!


Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments