Spellbinders large die of the month February

 Hi, I'm back with yet another card using the Spellbinders Large die of the

 month February 2021.

I've already showed you two other examples, you can find them here in this blog post.


This card is a clean and simple card.



I started with an 13,5 x 13,5 cm top fold ivory card base.

I rounded the bottom corners using a cornerpunch from Vaessen creative.

Next I die cut the word happy, the numbers and the superscript out of patterned papers 

from Lemoncraft called "Yesterday".

Once out of the flowery patterned paper and once from the mint colored paper.

I glued the flower patterned die cuts off set on the mint colored.

Behind the mint piece I glued 4 layers of white cardstock die cuts, so the letters and numbers are pretty thick.




I glued them on a paper panel and added mint colored enamel dots.

This card is simple and easy to make, most of the time goes into the gluing of the layers.


For more inspiration on how to use this months die set please visit the Spellbinders Blog.



If you want to become a member of the Spellbinders Clubs please click this link:


Thanks so much for stopping by.


Hugs, Henriëtte.




1 comment

Witchcrafted Life said...

So very, very lovely - and a wonderful reminder to us all of just how stunning letters (and/or numbers) die cut from patterned paper can be.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life