Spellbinder small die of the month February

 Hey there, welcome to my blog. 


Every first of the month Spellbinders releases their kits and dies of the 

monthly membership clubs.

One of those membership clubs is the small die of the month. Each month members receive an expertly designed die set complete with inspiration. Plus members get store savings, extra deals, gifts and more.


For more informatie the Small die of the month club please click this link:

Small die of the Month Membership Club


I'm sharing my inspiration with you with the February small die set.



This month's die set is called Trefoil Tile & Panel card creator and it has 10 cutting dies.

When I first saw the panel die I immediately thought of Middle Eastern tiles.

I really love those tiles. 

I wanted to make a card something like that.

As I didn't have suistable papers I bought digital papers on Etsy with Arabic tile patterns.




I cut out tree panels in ivory cardstock and glued them on blue cardstock.
I backed it with golden yellow cardstock. I repeated the golden yellow also 
in random places in the panels.
Then I die cut the trefoil pieces using the Arabic tiles patterned papers.

I made the sentiment in Word matching the blues and attached it to the card.

Finally I also added a few bling bling.



I hope I've inspired you with an idea on how to use the February die set.

For more inspiration please visit the Spellbinders blog:

https://spellbindersblog.com/


All other Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until soon!

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments