Spellbinders Large Die of the Month February

 Hello, nice of you to visit my blog.

Today I'm sharing two cards I've made with the Spellbinders large die of the month February.

This set is called "Birthday Wishes for Everyone" and it includes 14 cutting dies;  the word happy, numbers from 0 to 9, a line and superscripts.

The first card I've made is for a sweet 16th birthday girl.



I cut strips of paper from different colored cardstock and silver glitterpaper and 
glued these strips to copy paper. Then I die cut the pieces.

This gives a wonderful effect.




The card is embellished with a organza bow and varied sequins.



My second card is for a 40th birthday.

This time I went for a white, black and gold color scheme.




For the flowers and twigs I used the dies from the January large die set.




For more inspiration on how to use this months die set please visit the Spellbinders Blog.


If you also want to become a member of the Spellbinders Clubs please click this link:


Thanks so much for stopping by.


Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments