Spellbinders large die set of the month April - Universal curved border set

 Hi crafty friends!

I'm back to share a card I made with the Spellbinders Large die set of the month April - 

the Universal curved borders die set.


This set has 11 cutting dies and you can mix and match them to create beautiful cards.


I made this Mother's Day card.








The pretty flower paper I used is digital from Amity Bloom on Etsy.
The matching sage colored cardstock I made myself in photoshop to match the colors
 in the patterned paper.





I have weaved a ribbon through the holes of the lattice die cut and used that 
same ribbon to make a little bow.

I placed an oval lace applique above the ribbon and glued on a small flower 
with leaves which are part of the die set,


The sentiment is made in word and printed on ivory cardstock.

On the upside of the card I attached a pretty ribbon trim.



For more inspiration please visit the Spellbinders blog:

https://spellbindersblog.com/


All other Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:


Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you on April 23 for the Spellbinders blog hop!

Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments