Spellbinders small die of the month April - Stitched Thanks

 Hello friends!

It's time to share my makes with this months small die set from Spellbinders.



It's an awesome set if you like stitching. 

I do like stitching very much so I made two cards this month to share with you.


The first is made using black cardstock and bright colors of embroidery threads.




I used DMC embroidery floss.
The thanks letters are die cut from black glitter paper and behind it 
I glued blue mirrowed cardstock. This give an awesome effect.
 


The second card is made in soft sage green and pink colors.








This die set will give you hours of relaxing stitching time. 

For more inspiration please visit the Spellbinders blog:

https://spellbindersblog.com/


All  Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here:


Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you next time.

Hugs, Henriëtte.









No comments