Spellbinders Clubs blog hop July 2021

 Hello, I'm excited to be participating in the Spellbinders July Blog hop.



There is a ton of inspiration this month!

If all is well You should have arrived here from Rosemary Dennis blog.

Today we are celebrating Spellbinders fabulous Club kits for July and 

I have used the large die set of the month to create this vintage looking 

slimline card and envelope.



The paper I used is from Craft O'Clock called "Vintage bisou".



Between the layers of the envelope and card I added pieces of
 beautiful laces and trims.


The sentiment is from  the Mini Everyday Sentiments set
I used Spellbinders rose gold glimmer foil.


Here's a close up picture of the embellished envelope.


GIVEAWAY

To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments. 

Giveaway closes on: Sunday, July 18th, 11:59 pm MST.

The winners will be announced on the Spellbinders blog the following Tuesday. 

The winners are responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.

  

Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.



The next stop on this hop is:


Below is the complete hop list for your convenience.



Have fun hopping and thank you for joining us today!.

Hugs, Henriëtte.



23 comments

AprilsL8 said...

Your card is fabulous!!

MaryH said...

Love the glimmer and the layout is very pretty.

wgaf40 said...

Very pretty!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Stunning layers! I LOVE the vintage look!

sharon g said...

The envelope makes it EVEN PRETTIER. What a gorgeous pairing.

Donna de Gale-Kalloo said...

I love the rustic look!

Donna de Gale-Kalloo

Roxy T said...

Talk about mixed media- that lace is beautiful.

Donna Walls said...

So very pretty and the envelope is just as pretty as the card.

SusieQ62N said...

I love everthing about your card and envie! The lace, the envelope such a feeling of vintage romance!

A Price said...

I love textures! I can just imagine myself running my hand across your beautiful card. I think I should make one for myself and never give it away.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom said...

Lovely!

Ingrid said...

Beautiful! I love all the layers!

Kathy Raker said...

The vintage look is stunning! So elegant too! Thanks for sharing.

Carrie R said...

Your vintage card is just gorgeous!! Thank you for the ideas!!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! What an envelope! Beautiful!

Carrie R said...

Beautiful vintage card. I love it!! Thanks

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome layering and design! So pretty!

Janet said...

Love the vintage look! So pretty.

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like the vintage look.

Vicki said...

I love the shabby chic look to your project. And that envelope. Oh my, just gorgeous. Thanks!

L said...

Beautiful cards with a vintage vibe!
Thanks for the inspiration.

Judy3118 said...

Gorgeous!