Spellbinders large die set of the month September - Just a tweet

 Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog.

Today I'm sharing my card made with the Spellbinders September large die set.


"The Spellbinders Monthly Membership Clubs are designed for die cutting, cardmaking, 

hot foiling, crafty DIY’ers, and beginner crafters alike. 

Each month, members will receive expertly designed dies, stamps, hot foil kits,

 or card kits; used to create projects, cards, and more."


You can find all Spellbinders monthly kits here:

Spellbinders Monthly Kits


The September large die set is called  "Just a tweet" and it has no less then 34 dies. 

It has contains of a cute bird die, sentiments and flowers dies to create various beautiful cards with.

Here's my inspiration. 



I went for a black background with flowers in red and pink color shades.



I love the vibrant colors on this card and the different flowers are very cute.

For more inspiration on how to use this months die set please visit the Spellbinders Blog.



If you also want to become a member of the Spellbinders Clubs please click this link:


Thanks so much for stopping by.


Hugs, Henriëtte.








No comments